Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Clear Day In The City With The Idahoans

Monday morning the parents and G-parents flew in from Hawaii for a three day visit on their way back home to Idaho.  It was a whirlwind visit, which included me spending A LOT of $$$ (and I'm realizing with each amazing night's sleep in my new bed it was well worth the investment), going to SF on the clearest day I've seen in 5 years, hoping that Poncho wouldn't get us beat up by his Idaho farmer comments while in the city, decorating, losing Dadio's iPad (and 4 days later realizing that there are some very nice and honest people in SF when someone brought his iPad to the Apple store after they watched it fall off Dadio's rental car), carpet cleaning (thanks Dadio), and some nail painting (thanks Mama Berry). It was wonderful having them visit and introducing the G-parents to my Bay Area home.  














1 comment:

Cortney Lee said...

Wow! Someone returned the iPad?? My faith in humanity is restored! That's amazing. And lucky!