Monday, February 13, 2012

Things I'd Rather Do Than Visit The CA DMV Again

This morning kt and I were discussing how she must go to the CA DMV tomorrow. Happy Valentine's Day to her. At least BC will accompany her, so when the mean lady behind the counter starts talking he can hold her hand. This discussion got me thinking of all the possible things I'd rather do than suffer another visit to the CA DMV or as I affectionately "outer darkness". I considered therapy after my last visit, as you may be able to tell I'm still scarred so therapy would have been a good idea.  Here are a limited few...but know the list could go on. 


1. Clean dirty toilets all day long for a week 
2. Take an ice bath 
3. Go on awkward marathon dates on back to back nights
4. Volunteer in the nursery for an entire year where there are only screamers for kids. 
5. Have botox injections (which I decided was the best option of these 5 items so it is the winner for tomorrow!) Happy Valentine's Day to me or Happy Anna Howard Shaw Day...you're call.  



1 comment:

kt said...

haha and somehow we survived. okay, I survived. Bruce is definitely still recovering...good luck today! Love you!