Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Long Red/Pink Week

On our way home from Canada I realized I had pink eye...that turned into red eyes. After the first eye drops caused an allergic reaction and I looked and felt even worse I went to the doctor a second time Monday night looking like Halloween came early. After the drops were swapped and another visit to the doctor Tuesday my eyes slowly started to resemble eyes again. Needless to say, my eyes have had a rough week and since I was highly contagious so have my hands (so dry from all the hand washing). Unfortunately I missed Brown Eyes and MoCo's birthday too...but we get to have a princess party tomorrow for them! 
To add to our excitement, a huge boulder came crashing into our windshield on the way to the doctor. I thought for sure it was coming through the window. My poor mom was a champ holding onto the wheel with both hands. It sounded like a gun had went off inside the car. 
 And then it snowed...not really thrilled about this. 
And since my glasses keep falling off my face I decided to duct tape them to my forehead after almost a week of annoyance. Am I geek? Yes. Am I planning on wearing the duct tape to church tomorrow? Yes. Is Geek the new sheek? Yes! 

2 comments:

Adam said...

Maybe you should get one of those neon colored bands that wrap around the back of your head and attach to your glasses.

3 Brothers said...

You need to be rescued and brought back to California. I think you're turning into Napoleon Dynamite with the whole duct tape thing. Definitely not Geek chic.