Saturday, January 5, 2013

Lunch With The Perry's!

Have I ever mentioned how grateful I am that CP married an Idahoan? Well I am very grateful! Now for as long as we are on this cold, white earth I get to see CP and Britt when they come to Idaho for visits. (Remember my earlier post about the future NYE plans with Britt's family every year)

While the Perrys were in town CP treated us to lunch at the Snakebite...so delicious. And even better to catch up with some of my favorites. 
I also thought it was hilarious that CP needed a picture of the oil baroness in front of Berry Oil. I was happy to smile for the camera. Until next time...

2 comments:

brittney perry said...

I'm just so so happy that you'll always be part of our lives now. So much joy.

chris said...

I just wanted to brag to all of my friends about how we knew you, of course.