Monday, December 9, 2013

Canada...Kassie Jo's Wedding!

I've never been so cold in my life...seriously! I wore long underwear, clothing, and two coats almost the entire trip. 31 degrees below zero before factoring in the wind chill the morning we went into the temple for the wedding ceremony. Despite the weather and even being physically cold in the temple my heart was warm (I'm fully aware that that sounds cheesy, but if you knew Kassie and if you were in that sealing room you would understand what a special moment it was to witness). 
It was a whirlwind trip, but wonderful to see our Canadians we call family!

Matt was pretty awesome at tying pink bows! 

 Mattie Faye couldn't get enough pudding the night before the wedding. 
 Can you tell they are related? It was fun seeing Aunt Ann, she acts so much like my Grandma that it made me miss Ardella Faye! 
 We almost left Mattie Faye in Canada with her new best friend, Shane.




 All the girls loved holding Kassie's flowers...and following the "princess" aka bride around.
 And all the kids loved Emma!

Beautiful Amie...showing how you should look when being photographed. 
 Me...showing how not to look when being photographed. 
 Crazy is the only caption for these three. :)



I think it is pretty obvious the happiness and love between these two goes beyond these photos. Congrats Kass and Spencer! 

1 comment:

chris said...

That picture of you in those glasses is GOLD.