Sunday, October 21, 2007

My HP team!

Our whole team in Las Vegas. This was the first time we have ever all been together. Our team is split between Palo Alto, CA and Sao Paulo, Brazil. We had such a great time getting to know one another better! Now our meetings will definitely be more lively! L-R Jeferson, me, Leilee, Silvano, Wellington, Peter, Lucy, Elaine, and Roy. It was also our boss Roy's birthday so we had to celebrate well!
Myself, Lucy, Leilee, and Elaine with our giant Pete in the back. We have this debate on who is taller between Leilee and I. After several measurements the majority chose Leilee but I think this picture gives me a least a couple of centimeters on Leilee!


Pete and I! Yes, I am in this picture, behind Pete. Pete gets quite the kick out of our VERY noticable size difference!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Can I just say that I love your hair like that! Has it always been so curly??