Monday, May 12, 2008

Sami Jami

In March I got the sweetest gift in the mail. A book called "Jessica" and a note from Sam Jam. The note read as followed:
Dear Jess,
I miss you SO MUCH! I was thinking of you, then I went to my Grandma Kay's house and she showed me this book called Jessica! I thought it was cool, it was your name! It's a cool book......I think! I love you SO MUCH!
Love,
Samantha

The last paragraph in the book says about Ruthie's friend:
Ruthie Simms didn't have a dog,
She didn't have a cat,
or a brother,
or a sister.
But Jessica was even better.

I remember the day Sam Jam was born and holding her in my arms. Looking into those eyes I thought I could see Heaven and knew that Sam Jam was an answer to my prayers. That little girl captured my heart in that moment and has had me wrapped around her finger ever since. I am so glad that Sam Jam has been able to be part of our family and spend so many hours in our home. I had always wanted a sister, but Sam Jam was even better!

1 comment:

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

Thank you SO MUCH,I love you so much!
SAMIE JAMIE!