Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Be Free of Hep B!

Last week was Asian Heritage week. We volunteered to hand out Hep B information for Meredith. Little secret (I went to get into the ballpark to watch baseball twice!). It was fun and I got to have a hot dog and watch baseball. This pretty much was an ideal evening!!
Chris and Emily Page standing with a Berry on Berry Street outside the ballpark.
Jess to Mer: Mer, I love lots of relish! Mer's interpretation: Enough relish to feed the whole country of Panama! Can anyone see the hot dog?
Mer devouring her dog at the ballpark.
Page sisters at the ballpark!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Jess, I didn't know that you love relish, I love relish too! How come we haven't ever eaten hot dogs with relish together? It is a definate must for the next time we get together!

Deborah said...

Ok, was it sweet relish or dill relish? If it was dill then mmmmm. If it was Sweet, then you need a time out.