Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Madness Is In The Air

How should one spend their March? I believe that question is rather simple: Embracing and basking in the Madness that is the NCAA basketball tournament. Entering the pools, filling out the brackets, picking the No. 12 to beat No. 5 (always my favorite to see), the upsets, the Cinderellas, the buzzer beaters, the dark horse you bet the farm on, the thrill of watching 6+ games at once (and not feeling guilty at all), and watching young talent reach greatness. Will Utah State make it past the first round? The odds are higher that I'll meet Tiger Woods one day. Will Florida State perform as well as they did Championship week? I am praying for a Yes. Who will become the national champion? L'Ville or the true blue North Carolina? If you haven't caught the thrill of MM, just experience upon the madness and see if it will grow within you, a little basketball never hurt anyone. I do love the madness this season brings!

2 comments:

Jewels said...

bring on the madness! Who's got your vote for the title? UCONN all the way baby! Well, I think they'll squeak by UNC.

Emily said...

Amen! I love this time of year!!!!