Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Yankees...Oh I Mean Merry Christmas

The Berry Christmas tree never has looked better!
You know you are a little too competitive when you get excited enough to take a photo of you winning Memory against a 3 1/2 year old. I wonder if there is a support group for overly competitive people I could join? (Mine is obviously the biggest stack on the right)
Joshy and I are definitely related!
Our favorite Christmas present, HR.
Sticking with tradition Matty wrapped Joshy's amo in duck tape. To:Josh From: His Hero (hahaha, funny Matty).
Averina and her dress-up box from Santa.
Anyone want a play-doh pancake?
Our little girls in their Christmas PJs.
Dadio in his new robe, replacing his 1976 mission robe. It is about time kid!
WOW...enough said.
DP lip smackers for those few moments when the real stuff isn't readily available.
Apparently I was a gift too...

No comments: