Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy 50th Anniversary!!!

50 years!!! I know what you're thinking, there is no way my Grandma is old enough to be married 50 years. Good genes my friends...that lady has looked the same for at least 25 years and Poncho does too, minus a lot of hair that use to be on his head. hehe This couple has 10 children and too many grandchildren for me to count. We sure love them! Thanks for letting us celebrate you, your love, and the impact you've had on our lives.

This first photo captures their personalities so very well!
That is a little more reasonable.
The happy couple plus their oldest (I'll say favorite in parentheses for sake of others) granddaughter. Please note the resemblance between myself and my grandma. Basically if you'd like to see the future Jess or how I'll age through the years look no further. Many call me Coleen Junior or mistake me for another daughter, I personally won't complain because again, very good genes!
Gordo plus the Three Johns. :)
Dadio called Gordo before the party and said: Hey Gordo, let's match tonight so Jess will take a photo and I'll make her blog! Gordo's response: Sure thing, but you're buying me dinner.
They do look GREAT!
This is the inside of the anniversary book I made for my grandparents. It was a huge undertaking but all their children, in-laws, and grandchildren contributed memories about them and photos. Some parts look like a a five year old made it but over all I think it turned out pretty great.
This is what I spent almost every spare moment of time on and then some for much of the last month...now it is onto the Rawle wedding book...then I'll be retiring.
Some of the little girls plus Sam Jam at the party.


No comments: