Tuesday, July 6, 2010

HAPPY 5TH! The Yankees Come To Town!

This game proved to provide me with a "first" in my Yankee fanship. Can you believe that I've never ever watched Marino Rivera close LIVE before? Believe it. Sad? Yes. Even Pathetic? Yes. This night was glorious in that he closed and he closed beautifully. I know he's a slight to behold when pitching but seeing it LIVE was unbelievably amazing! He has such grace on the mound. My heart skipped a beat, Jack Berry would have loved it!
I'm probably too serious of a fan sometimes. I will say this, it is important to respect someone's passion for the game when their team comes to town. I'll leave it at that.
No. 2 in My Heart!!!
KW and SJ with the Jeter jersey...
I already miss SJ!
At In N Out post-game with SJ and E.Lund (photo for SJ...needing to document her Stanford years)
I only include this photo because everyone needs one bad photo of themselves on their blog per year.

No comments: