Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's Christmas In JULY...Really!

For those of you that have ever had a discussion with me re: Christmas music and my thoughts on when it should be played/sung vs when it should NOT be played/sung know my ideal policy is Dec 15th-Dec 26th. Obviously this makes me out to be worse than Scrooge so I'm constantly compromising to be okay with Christmas music from Dec 1st through Dec 31st. This is my hard line though, there are almost NO exceptions outside of this window to participate in Christmas music.

With this disclaimer, you are about to see the one exception I'm making to this policy. Saturday morning was a glorious morning, it started with me on the golf course and ended with me purchasing NEW golf clubs and a NEW golf bag (J.Monson would be especially happy about the latter). In the world of Jess Berry THIS gives rise to sing Christmas songs...at least Joy To The World! I am MORE excited about my Christmas present in July to myself than I've been about any Christmas in years! So for a limited time offer, you are all welcome to sing one Christmas song in honor of my awesome new purchase! (No more than one song RL!) :)
Yes I am getting a purple golf bag! Oh and I'm joining a golf league too...Merry Christmas to me!


No comments: