Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy 25th Haley Noelle!

HN turned 25! Yet she's as wise as any 75 year old I've ever met.

A few reasons why I am so grateful for this gal!

1. She's an amazing Visiting teacher to me, she goes above and beyond her duty to rally the troops to help me when I need the extra help and she herself is always just a call away.
2. She likes to chart things on spreadsheets that aren't work related, a nerd after my own heart!
3. She uses LA Looks hair gel!
4. She is about as patient as I am, which is much appreciated. ;)
5. She listens and listens and then listens some more!
6. She holds me accountable to my goals, a real constant connie this one.
7. She has a tender heart and a robot exterior.
Happy Birthday Miss Haley! Love you!
HN and Hammer; they make a good-looking couple and this little dinner celebration wouldn't have happened without Hammer! Thanks so much Hammer!
The decor was amazing (CW earns the credit for this!)!
You obviously don't need a caption for us. :)
I swear these two should have been born in the colonial period. HN could have been the first woman voter, much earlier than when women actually received the right to vote. CW could have look more in style wearing her pioneer bonnet. :)
The CW and HN being normal...
BT and HN
JB turning into Uncle Sam for the latter portion of the evening, he even gave us an encore performance of "Jingle Bells" EPA style.
Look at how patient these loungers are being as they wait for dinner to be served.
Some of the ladies with HN...we sure love her.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Look at that salute!