Friday, October 7, 2011

Guest Blogger: JP's Response To CP's Post

I received the sweetest email from JP this week and as author and editor of my blog I shall post it below.  Let me also just add: CP and JP are gracious and hilarious friends, who clearly love me and I have the utmost respect for each of them.  (I did not however pay them to say such nice things...promise). 


Dear JB,

I would like to respond to Mr. CP's blog with your permission, he missed a few of the most important points.  JB, you are allowed to edit, cut, paste, and rewrite. 

Here it begins: 

Hello dear readers.  My name is Jennifer Peterson.  I would like to challenge Mr. Chris Perry to a duel of epic proportions.  Unfortunately Mr. Chris Perry is the land of milk and honey in California and I am in the cold wintry Massachusetts so this duel of epic proportions will have to be delayed until we meet each other again.  I suspect the meeting will be at a distant mutual friend's wedding that we are both crashing. I will be talking to an acquaintance that I have forgotten her name when I will notice Chris Perry staring at me across the room.  Chris will come over and ask me to introduce me to the person I am talking to.  I will glare at Chris and ignore his comment.  Yes, this will be awkward. Yes I will eventually have to admit that I do not remember the person's name.  At that point the duel will commence. Until that awkward moment, I challenge Chris Perry to a duel of words and rhetoric.

I will mention that Chris Perry is correct in advocating that Jess Berry is Better Than You, however Chris Perry is off target on the word choice "Seriously."   I propose the following word choice with supporting quotes. 

Jess Berry is Graciously Better Than You. 

Quote One:  "Well they are in good company then."  Jess, affectionately known as JB, will use this quote when one of her friends mentions that a person of prominence holds the same opinion as JB.  JB has a well defined sense of self confidence.  Using her self confidence she inspires you to find your own.  She encourages you to be the best you can be. 

Quote Two:  "Yankees are ..."  I usually don't understand the rest of these sentences as they go off into baseball land.  This quote however emphasizes how loyal Jess is to her team.  If you are lucky enough to be on her team, she will be loyal to you.

Quote Three:  She appreciates sweet potato fries.  Jess Berry appreciates the simple pleasures and the finer things of life like no one else.  She has great taste.  (see CP's cooking comments) She will make you feel welcome.  She reaches out to those who need it most.  

Supporting arguments (I could not expand on all, after all I'm in Graduate School now and have homework and such!) 
Red Checkered Vans proves she is a better shopper than you. 
Her moves to Party in the USA proves she is a better dancer than you. 
P90X proves she is a better ab ripper than you. 

Any questions/comments/concerns/rebuttals/suggestions - please email me. 

Yours,
JP

No comments: