Friday, March 30, 2012

Good Friday Has Come Early This Year...

Fridays are a BIG deal lately...

Three Fridays ago I had surgery (which will hopefully make me feel much better)!
Last Friday I finally finished my taxes (I also procrastinate that one)!
This Friday (TODAY) I quit my job! 

See, Fridays are a BIG deal! Now for some more news...

At the end of April, after 5 glorious years in the beautiful, Zion-like Bay Area I am saying goodbye to the place that has become home to me (and a more wonderful home than I ever imagined could be possible when I arrived) and returning to another home to work for Berry Oil.  It will be sad to leave my PA family and home, yet the right decisions aren't always the easiest decisions.  The time I've spent in PA will continue to impact my life for eternity. People are good, so good, so giving, so loving, so supportive. This in a sentence describes what I learned day in and day out the past 5 years from the incredible people that would and DO do anything for me. Thanks to each of you!   

It will be an amazing reunion with my Idaho family. Jack Berry is probably singing Hallelujah in Heaven, as I know Dadio is on earth.  Plus, I've got a lot of little girls that are extremely excited for my arrival. I quote  5 year old, Averina: "We'll have girl dates. We'll shop, we'll paint nails, get in the hot tub, have sleepovers, and I'll stay with you and Hailey and Mattie can live with Mom and Dad." How can I pass that up?       

Here is to My Good Friday coming early this year!!

6 comments:

brittney perry said...

I talked to Chris about this YESTERDAY. man. burritos soon. congratulations.

Jess said...

YES!! Thanks! (I'm thinking Tues or Wed)

Emily said...

Awesome! Maybe I'll actually get to see you soon! It has been WAY too long! (I'm coming out in June, so we need to get together...)

Jess said...

Emily! Yes, definitely. It has been forever...and I need to meet Seth. Let me know when you're coming. I'll be in California for a wedding from the June 29th-July 2nd.

leslie mae said...

I saw your Dad on Saturday {oh how awesome your parents are} and he told me you were coming home... and yes... he is singing Hallelujah! Happy you get to return home!

Jess said...

Thanks Leslie! Yes, we are all excited. Change is good and returning home will definitely be a change. :)