Monday, May 21, 2012

How I've Been Spending My Time...

1. Playing with the little girls
2. House hunting 
3. Deciding to build (because let's be honest, all these homes built recently are in one word: BROWN!!)
4. Learning quickly that building a house is extremely stressful and busy 
5. Relearning a DOS acctg system, what type of motor oil is used for what, and how to use a paper shredder again (HP wouldn't let us shred our own paper)
6. Shadowing Mama Berry daily (she had to take a vacation after just two weeks to catch a break from her new Mini me) :)
7. Experiencing a new first...a private showing at the Spud Drive-in. (Thanks THL!) I think from now on I'll never be able to go back to public showings...


How I hope to be spending my time VERY soon...


1. Catching up with old friends
2. Golfing (a lot)
3. Exercising 
4. Living in sunny weather (this might not be a realistic goal)
5. Sleeping more 
6. Blogging more 
7. Hot tubbing more 

4 comments:

Sachi said...

Brown? Well watch out ID for some rainbow hued houses in short order. JB is in town!

Jewels said...

Building a house?! Where?? That's awesome! Party at Jess's :D

Leilee لیلی said...

I bet MS DOS is going to be nicer to you than SAP :) Miss you Jess

Jess said...

Jewels- Building in IF...when you come back we'll party there!

Sachi-Dang right I'll have rainbows!

Leilee- Miss you too!