Saturday, May 12, 2012

Life According to My iPhone Photos

You'll notice from the photo recap that much of my time is spent lately with the little girls...they love me and I love them. Plus they are all hilarious. 
Example: Morg: Jess, did you bring your toothbrush? (I was on my way to spend the night at her house) Me: Yes I did. Morg: Okay, if not I was going to share mine with you. What color is your toothbrush? Me: Green. Morg: Oh great, I'll use my green one too then. 
Believe it or not, but no one fell off the suitcase playing air hockey...miracle!
Mattie Faye is such a happy baby!
Averina is playing tee ball, Matty is coaching her. 
Another example: Brown Eyes comes up when I'm getting ready to snap the photo and says: wait, I need to fix my hair for the photo. 
Brown Eyes dresses up about five times a day.
I've also been doing a lot of couch "surfing"...I mean couch shopping and bed surfing when I was temporarily evicted from my home while the floors were refinished...  
Last week I spent the night with the Gparents on the farm. Poncho and I walked the steer auction while eating breakfast the next morning...I'm definitely in Idaho. 
Brown Eyes loves when Papa reads to her...
it puts her right to sleep. :)

No comments: