Monday, July 2, 2012

Sammy P and MP Tie The Knot!

Friday evening I flew back to PA for the Pimentel/Pearson wedding. It was so wonderful to be there, to witness the sealing of two such great friends, to see their pure happiness, and to be with all my amazing PA friends for the weekend. In three short days I was able to see and catch up with so many. There were several I missed too! (TB and the Bransons especially...next time!). Thanks to the Hammers for hosting me, I've missed you guys a lot! Thanks to Mer and HC for throwing a picnic Sunday so I could see so many of you. (I failed to get any pictures of that day). Monday morning before I caught my plane back to Idaho I was also able to have breakfast with my favorite old HP team members, sure miss those four!
 First picture as Mr. and Mrs. P!

I love their faces on these two!
MP and Sammy P are a power couple and it has been my privilege to be their friend all these years. I admire them greatly and am so glad they found each other. Love you two!

 MP and her girls...BWG, RH, me, and RG

Also, after the wedding the Rawles and I had dinner at the Hummus Shop (delicious) and then they humored my need for some amazing Froyo! One of the things I miss most about California is the food...and the people, of course)

And I had to put this on here...HN does not own a single mug so I drank my morning peppermint tea in a Pyrex measuring cup...next trip I'm bringing HN a mug. :) 


1 comment:

Tori B said...

Jess! I am so sorry again that I missed your awesome presence in P.A. If I survive the next two and a half weeks, you can expect one awesome email/gchat catch up session. Love ya!