Friday, August 17, 2012

House Update...FINALLY!

After three straight weeks of no progress on my home, it is finally moving along. Each time I see the lot the house is more transformed...one day it will be a home. 

 Framed basement
It finally looks like a house!!
Garage flatwork
The view from my back entryway
As of Friday, the roof is on, the shingles will start asap, tubs are in, central vac and electrical at the beginning of the week.  I'm in the mist of so many decisions that I can't hardly keep them straight. Luckily I bring Mama Berry along to keep me in line. This coming week I'll finalize my kitchen design, find my granite (hopefully...the saga to find the right blue counter tops that are available has been the most frustrating thing!), pick light fixtures (maybe). More pictures to come! 

1 comment:

Sachi said...

Wow, that is unreal to imagine being big kid enough to say "here. picture of house. I want." and have it built before your eyes. Central vac? Go JB!