Monday, August 6, 2012

The Cheungs Visit Teton Valley!

At the end of July, The Cheungs came to Idaho for a family reunion and then came to Tetonia to visit me and the charming Teton Valley.  It was so awesome seeing A&N, showing them Tetonia, and all the beautiful scenery that is in Teton Valley. I've missed them a lot, seeing them was like experiencing a slice of my California home again.  Thank you both for coming!! Below are pictures from their visit, great shots that AC captured of the Valley.  

To all my California friends (and anyone else that wants to experience rural life and see me), come visit!!! I'll make sure you have a blast and a cultural experience!

 The General Mills grainary (directly behind the Berry Oil office and bulk plant)
AC and I on ski hill road
Beautiful Alta, Wyoming
Playing tour guide...and trying to catch the awesome views while driving
We also picked raspberries from Mama Berry's raspberry patch
Dadio and Mama Berry were thrilled to meet the famous Cheungs! 
After laughing so hard at the height difference between NC and I, NC got to experience how I feel 90 percent of the time when taking pictures with tall people...

(Grand Tetons taken by my iPhone) 
(Grand Tetons taken by AC's fancy camera)
AC had never been to Idaho or Wyoming before this trip and he was so excited when I told him we were going to Wyoming too on our drive!
Berry Oil headquarters (complete with bulk plant, loading dock, oil warehouse, a tank wagon, and gas pumps). Four generations of Berrys have worked in this little spot of Tetonia!

The Jardine farm (outside of Tetonia)
The grain elevators in Tetonia

No comments: