Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving in Idaho

It has been six years since I've spent Thanksgiving in Idaho. I was slightly nervous that I'd be in shock most of the day with the large crowd but to my surprise I attended the smallest Erickson family Thanksgiving on record. 13 adults and only four children...it was almost like I was in California again. Our pie to person ratio would have made the Richards family proud! 
And as you can Mattie Faye was in a food coma afterward. And as a tribute to my love of pie that's all I documented in photo form.  

I'm grateful I was able to spend this special day with family again. Also, I'm grateful I was to reflect on the many things/people I have in my life to be thankful for. 




2 comments:

pagesistas said...

Very proud. Very proud indeed.

Adam said...

Those are good looking pies.