Friday, November 30, 2012

Grateful Gourd 2012

This year, the Grateful Gourd is still physically packed away in one of the many boxes...patiently waiting for its new home. However, even without the GG present there is still plenty to be grateful for. 

As with every year, this list is a sampling of just a short time frame and in no particular order. 

My Savior, Jesus Christ, his Atonement, his constant love and empathy
The moving crew that successfully got me packed and moved from PA to ID 
My bed...still the best investment! 
My rice bags...lifesavers on a daily basis 
The Perrys visiting (and the much anticipated return in Dec!)
The Cheungs' visit 
The Christensens' visit 
KW coming to Idaho
Loving parents that sacrifice their time and energy to help me (seriously these folks are saints)
Non-coin laundry 
My heating pad 
Temples
Joshy serving a LDS mission
Spending more time with Poncho and Senorita Erickson 
Craft fair shopping with Mama Berry (who knew I'd come to enjoy this) 
My little girls, our constant girl parties, their funny sayings, and their cute faces
The Book of Mormon
Working with my parents and brother again 
65 inches of love 
Stretchy pants 
New boots (thanks Uncle Rod)
My Canadian family 
Phone calls with JP
Rides home from church
Being able to attend Sammy P's and MP's wedding
Having the Richards family and Carlston family living closer to me 
Botox injections 
Amie putting eye drops in my eyes during the dreaded pink eye experience 
Occipital nerve block injections 
My new home to be (very soon)
Emails and phone calls from my CA friends and family (miss you all)
My new office chair
Tithing 
Redneck living
Especially grateful this year for all the many wonderful years spent in Palo Alto with amazing people and for the opportunity to return to Idaho. 

Past GG posts:
2011, 2010, 2009, 2008


1 comment:

chris said...

WE SHALL RETURN (and we're so excited)