Sunday, September 30, 2007

Idaho! Surprise! Home Sweet Home













The Tetons probably couldn't have looked more beautiful that Friday afternoon. My dad and I decided that for my Mom and I's birthdays that we'd surprise her with me!! It was tough keeping the secret but with the exception of telling Dan that morning we were pretty sneaky. I can't decide who was more excited and shocked to see me. Josh, who was wondering "who the heck is driving the gas truck" when Matt and I pulled into the yard with me driving the gas truck for the first time ever. I was so excited, I can't believe I never realized what I was missing until now. Eric (the one rolling dough in the kitchen), when I walked into the Racin Station to see Eric...his eyes almost came out of his sockets. :) Or Avery...because I am in the lead for the favorite aunt position and I am really good at spoiling!!














Matt, Josh, and I have never been too good at taking a decent picture...mostly because they are too busy teasing and tickling me...but we do so love one another. :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is such a great surprise! And speaking of surprises - what happened to Josh's hair??? I am definitely jealous that you got to take a trip home. It is very beautiful in Idaho. There is truly no place like home!

Jake and Megan said...

Hey Jessica-why didn't we see you when you came home? By the way we have a blog too now. blackfooterickson.blogspot.com