Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Wharf and Boat Tour




























Shalece, my friend and tour guide, Jeremy Gove, and I at Fisherman's Wharf. Shalece got to see and experience the Bush Man. For those of you who haven't seen the Bush Man, I'm not spoiling the surprise so you'll just have to come visit and see it first hand! We went on this $10 boat tour of the Golden Gate Bridge and the San Fran Bay in a fisherman's boat that was about twice the size of Dan and Pat's boat. At first when Shalece mentioned the idea I was thinking yeah right, $10 and on a small boat. But it was completely worth the $10 and the slight smell of fish! I've never seen better views of the Golden Gate Bridge and we also were in a prime spot to watch the wind surfing. It just shows that there are even more things yet to experience in the Bay.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Thanks again for sharing your blog link...

Love you!

-Jane