Sunday, January 4, 2009

Erickson Christmas Party

Poncho Villa and I with the coolest gift ever! My New York Yankees blanket! You can bet that that blanket will stay pretty close year-round to me. Thanks Grandma!
Poncho and Grandma Erickson
Dad and I in our favorite place during Erickson parties: on the couch in the kitchen, close to the food. We are geniuses!
Morgan and I watching the Christmas program.
Two of my favorite girls: Sami Jami and Morgan. Sam Jam is almost taller than me...crazy!!!

2 comments:

moma berry said...

all very nice almost real photos. love mom

Mandi Burrell said...

Jess you are looking so good in these pictures. Not that you weren't before but I haven't seen you in forever so I like seeing how happy you are. Come to POKY AND SEE ME!!!! Cause I am not getting to California anytime soon. love ya girl