Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday GARI!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAR!
Gari came to The Bay to visit last week (on her birthday) and we had such a blast. I almost (keyword: almost) had forgotten how much I missed Gari. They just don't make friends like Gari every year like a new car model. She's a classic, once in a lifetime model that increases in value as time goes by. I really appreciated the visit, we missed SJ and SEC but next time girls!
The sweetest "organic" birthday treat known to man.
My favorite expression.
Atop the De Young Museum tower in SF.
Playing tourist: pointing to where we were in SF. Awwww...the joy of playing tourist!
Gari and I atop the tower.
Our token artist shot of the bridge, Shalece are you proud of Gari for that shoot?
In all the time I've lived in the bay I've only seen the bridge fully a handful of times and Thursday morning it was a sweet shoot!
These could definitely be "Christmas card" shoots.

1 comment:

ShaleceElynne said...

Jess, I am so proud of yours and Gari's picture artistry! I'm so jealous seeing these pictures. I wish I could have been there too! I will come back though, don't you worry. One of my good friends just moved this week to San Jose and I want to visit her too, so maybe this summer! :)