Sunday, May 31, 2009

Throwback Enrichment = Elementary Bliss

There are very few events that you can label being the "best ever" [insert event] and have it actually be true. The Throwback Enrichment deserves that label. Who wouldn't want to revert back to Elementary school, enjoying mini pizzas, fruit snacks, juice boxes, Disney sing-a-long videos, ping pong, and of course 4 square! Who would have thought a roll of tape could fuel such competition? I knew it would from me but Jane Morgan? Oh yes. A force to be reckon with on the 4 square court, a dark horse.
My 4 square "serious business" look....it works. Jane and I in the final and she did win...this time. Next rematch she best bring her A++ game! ;)
Putting the 4 square tape to GREAT use!

3 comments:

kt said...

hmmm. I'm guessing no tape left over... ? hehe. That's alright, you can pick me up some more at Home Depot as a housewarming gift ;-)

moma berry said...

love the face you pulled. reminds me a lot of when you were mad but smaller......

Jess said...

hehe...still my favorite face!