Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Fourth of July Came Early This Year

The madness on the Oakland A's field post-game before the fireworks. Now maybe it is because I grew up in Idaho and our fireworks display on the 4th of July would only last a total of ten minutes, without any clear indication of the finale, but the fireworks post A's game were sweet! I was very impressed and really have never seen a fireworks show that good before.
Brianna, Keena, me, Jefferson awaiting the fireworks.


Who else loves this face? Per Keena, this is a very Jess face to pull. She might just be right.
One of the joy of sporting events: very interesting characters at every event. Dude, I love his hair!
With our amazing host, Rach! It is always great and relaxing to watch ball. I really needed to just sit and enjoy a game this week, much appreciated Rach! A special thanks for the Dr. Pepper on ice too. It definitely hit the spot! We heart RH!

No comments: