Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July Parade...The Only Place To Be on The Fourth

Now mind you that I haven't been in Teton Valley during the Fourth of July in four years yet the festivities are about the same. Parade (a rather outdoor float above) followed by hoards of people gathering in the park for the craft fair and food. With the invention of cell phones though, getting lost has lost half its fun in the park. This year I ran into people I haven't seen in six plus years and having the chance to catch up with my friend, Tricia, whom was visiting just by chance too.
This picture was really just to compete with yesterday's flame truck in St. Anthony. Classic redneck outfit! ***outfit in Idaho is a vehicle not clothing
The Spud Potato. Can't remember a parade without this staple "float".
The Tetonia Fire truck. Let's just hope that there isn't a fire when this little engine is on duty.
This friends was a new entrance into the parade, I sure hope this wasn't the entry that knocked out the chocolate milk entry.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

I was at the same parade! I'm sad I didn't see you there. I was really sad about there being no chocolate milk too.