Saturday, July 18, 2009

Inner Workings Of The Stanford Sophomore Mind Part 6

My favorite things…

First I need to make an honorable mention to friends family and other serious favorites. I am not in a serious mood and will defer that post to some more serious time. Besides, I will follow Julie Andrews, and mention snowflakes that stay on your nose and eyelashes and girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes.

So these are a few of my favorite things…

Taking off Panty Hose. Freedom and liberty for all.

The first few minutes of wearing heels, before the pain begins. Yes I am sensitive about my height and those few inches give me an ego boost.

Dark chocolate. Extremely dark chocolate.

Finishing a good book. Agatha Christie preferably

Warm towels from the dryer. Fluffy warmth.

Sunsets and sunrises. Need I say more?

Fireworks, sparklers, even those little snappers excite me.

Speaking of my pyromania, campfires. I love the smell, sights, and sounds of campfires.

Bill Nye the science guy. “Now you know.”

I’ve divulged my secrets. Now time for bed.

No comments: