Sunday, July 12, 2009

T.Hammer Wedding!

Friday was a beautiful day for a wedding! Tiff was gorgeous! I am so happy for her and Josh. I am so excited to see her so happy. The whole week has been great really, I am glad I came early to spend time with Tiff and have the chance to meet Josh (Tiff's new hubby) and his family prior to the big day. I think both Josh and Tiff are getting quite the deal with each other. Josh is great for Tiff and his family is a riot! There were moments during the day I felt like I have been thrown into the twilight zone, as I haven't seen a lot of the folks that came to the wedding in years. Amazing how some things change and some things don't. I fought for the bouquet but only got half of it. Yes, that is right I fought for the bouquet. Only for Tiff I say, my dignity may not take another bouquet tossing if I were to lose given my competitive nature.
***Pictures will not be posted at this time of that...mostly because I looked rather ridiculous.
Dadio and Mama Berry look good in this photo so I am sacrificing my pride posting it. ;)
Tiff, Josh, plus friends.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Post the pics anyway!!!