Saturday, November 28, 2009

Inner Workings Of The Stanford Junior Mind Part 10

Mini blog posts...

1. After a disal drenching of y laptop in hot chocolate during this thanksgiving, aaingly, I was able to take apart y laptop and clean off the keys. Unfortunately neither the letter after L or the letter after Y in the alphabet work very well. So that's why i' issing those letters. Hallelujah I saved y pictures! In the future I will copy paste and not drink close to computers. (yes it worked!) Don't worry I'll be getting a new laptop soon. :)

2. Hey Jess you never mentioned why I was invited to the Celebration of Day 177... hehe

3. Activities I'm grateful for during Thanksgiving Break
1) Making Meltaways with Mother
2) New skirt! Shopping with Gram
3) Snow!
4) Walking Route A
5) Seeing The RM for the first time
6) Thanksgiving with the Cousins
7) Lunch with Pop
8) Finding License in Dryer
9) Getting Files off Laptop
10) Talking With Ted
(Dearest Jess I will not extend this list to 17 because I have no qualms about waking up on the hour.)

***Editor's note: She was invited because we needed someone to wash dishes so our manicured nails wouldn't be ruined. ;)

No comments: