Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Essentials


Mama Berry's rolls all raised and ready to hit the oven. Please note the DP: the best way to bake and cook is with a DP handy.
Delicious golden rolls and me in my bright birthday arpon from Mama Berry. As promised Mama, smile and all. I wonder who's batch turned out better this year? Mine or her's?
I was very tempted to put the chocolate creme pie in KW's face but I practiced self control, partly because BT would have put that pumpkin pie in my face had I attempted to "help" KW eat some pie. Love these too.
Enough dessert for everyone to have their own...crazy!
Kristin and her gravy, I was impressed as would her Mama be!



6 comments:

Kim said...

I love the apron Jess! You look adorable. I'll bet the rolls were wonderful. I can't wait to see you at Christmas. Your parents are excited too. Your dad keeps reminding the ward that his daughter is coming and he'd really like to have his calendar free so he can enjoy spending time with you.

Whitney Worthen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moma berry said...

very nice apron. Is that your cell phon e in the pocket? good thing I added a pocket! you can bake the rolls at christmas i think i will still be on vacation.

moma berry said...

ps i like your hair curly and your blog needs a different picture of the tutor

Jess said...

Nope Whitney, it was at Anna's.

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

looks like a fun Thanksgiving!