Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mama Berry Wants A New Profile Picture...

For many months my most faithful reader, Mama Berry, has been asking for a new profile picture on my sidebar. As the author, editor, czar, and tutor of this blog I have felt inclined up to this point to ignore (albeit kindly ignore since Mama Berry is my Mama), said request. Now the time has come to satisfy my most faithful reader. ***Yes I'm admitting publicly that my Mama is my most faithful reader. Maybe it is because she really does thinks I'm funny, or maybe because it is the new way to keep tabs on your children, or maybe it is because she feels it is her motherly duty to humor her crazy child. Whatever her reason, today is her lucky day! The selection committee has narrowed down the options for a new profile picture, to a selection that includes a little slice of the real Jess Berry in each pic.

Your job: Vote by commenting which one you'd prefer. (Maybe this will get some of you blog creepers to actually comment). Please vote by Sunday. If you don't care, that's fine...you're vote doesn't matter anyways. ;)
Option 1: Big Eyes

Option 2: Big Glasses
Option 3: Big Smile

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Option 1!!!!

I kind of love it.

Bryan said...

Big Glasses it is!

Deborah said...

Big Smile! All the way.

Brandy said...

Big EYES!!! Totally reminds me of your spunky personality!! Love it!!

Emily said...

Big Glasses...Although, all three demonstrate the Jessica we know and love. ;)

Mandi Burrell said...

OOOh, I don't know, but I am going with option 1 that is just you being you...and I can see your silly face. I do love the third one, you are beautiful, but I still like 1.

Jennifer Peterson said...

big smile!