Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Redesign!

Meet Blog Designer KT and Quality Control BC

It is every blogger's dream that for Thursday date night with The Christmas family to have dinner + blog redesign + yummy chocolate chip cookies. I got all three thanks to KT and BC! This is KT's second blog redesign of the Jess blog. She's becoming increasingly more impressive each time. Let's be honest, I hope that KT will be the master designer of my blog indefinitely. Thanks so much!

A few reasons why I heart these two kids:
1. Killer bread sticks with dinner (thanks BC)
2. Obviously the blog redesign
3. Introducing me to Angry Birds
4. They both have the right dose of swagger
5. BC explaining my Droid WiFi to me
6. KT reminding me to relax in the "uncontrollable areas of life"
7. And because they are still in the adorable stage of being cute newlyweds

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I really like the new design! I often wondered why you had crayons at the top of your blog. But every time I wondered that I would have to remind myself they weren't crayons, they were golf tees. :)