Friday, January 28, 2011

Documenting The Filming

The video for the Mormon Message contest will be submitted Monday. Here is a peak at some of the filming. A huge thanks to Alex, Jair, Kimi, Nicole, and Matt for the time they've spent putting this together! Also, a huge thanks to all those participants! I appreciate the service you give to me and for sacrificing your time to help with this endeavor.
Alex, the mastermind!

Jair...the entertainment...I kid. :)
HK, ready to be interviewed.
P&J
Hammer, filming the filming...only Hammer would do this.
CW, me, and Kimi
Again, the entertainment.

For "not" being a sball player CW did very well!

4 comments:

RandiLynn said...

That's so exciting Little Berry!!! I miss throwing the ball with you. I need to come out to Sunny California and play a round of golf or two with you :)

Tori B said...

Jess, I am so excited for this!!

Jess said...

Randi...would love to throw around the ball with you and golf! Sunny CA is always here for you!

TB, you and me both...it is pretty exciting I suppose. ;)

moma berry said...

NICE JESS BUT HOW DO YOU SPELL "PEEK VS PEAK?" HEHE