Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Good Little Patient

Reasons Why I've Been MIA:
1. Botox injections. I know you all thought I was just young and beautiful...my secret is out. I kid, the botox goes into my arm and back obviously. I'll wait until I'm 30 to start botoxing my forehead.
2. I haven't been feeling well so in my spare time I've been letting the doctors "practice" medicine. (i.e. stick me with needle after needle, scan my insides, make me drink the Devil's drink (TANG), and did I mention the sticking of needles? LOTS of needles)
3. Drinking LOTS of Gatorade. The only two flavors worth drinking (Lemon Lime and Cool Blue). Thanks to my Gatorade supplier.
4. Enjoying the fairytale of Peter Pan as CW and NB read me to sleep.
5. Having amazing friends serve me, babysit me, feed me, and listen to my opinions of Tang and Bananas.
(bright and early Valentine's Day morning before a lovely procedure that gave me eight hours of sedated sleep...Happy Valentine's Day to me or Happy Valentine's Day to No One...your call). :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jess,
Thinking of you! Sure love & Miss ya. I hope you get back up to par quick! "It's a good thing your tough!" is what I have playing in my mind from my dear Father :)
We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. :)
Love,
Lindy

Deborah said...

I wish I was there to babysit you! I'd introduce you to some different Gatorade flavors and make you drink them until you loved them. (I rather enjoy Gatorade.)

We're thinking about you and sending our love.

Jess said...

Thanks Lindy! Hope you're feeling alright as well and that you're ready for that baby to come.

And yes I can hear your day saying "good thing you're tough!" A very Berry expression.

Deborah, I will never like other gatorade flavors beyond those two. I've tried. I would gladly let you babysit me though. :)

love you both!
Jess