Monday, May 9, 2011

Saturday Night Baseball...Cold!

Yes, JNS snapped this shot upside down and I like it better that way so I'm keeping it that way.

How do you stay warm watching baseball in the bay?
6-7 layers...and gloves are highly recommended.
Yes...I did want the Rockies to beat the Giants...not ashamed of that fact even though they lost.
Top of the 9th, Giants vs Rockies. The overly hyped Giants closer Brian Wilson is pitching and please note that they had another reliever warming up in the bullpen because Wilson almost couldn't handle the pressure. M.Rivera never has to have someone warming up in the bullpen...proving he's a real closer and Brian Wilson leaves us wanting at times. I do NOT fear the beard...sorry folks.
PS: Let me also educate the masses on how to eat a ballpark dog. One condiment: Sweet Relish! Nothing more, nothing less...so delicious!

No comments: