Monday, May 9, 2011

Team J Domination

Happy Friday Everyone!

Or at least Happy Friday to Team J! Tonight Team J was #1 on the leader-board both in our game and in our style. We swept the competition, winning both prizes tonight. JNS won the longest drive (she was definitely lovin' her driver tonight). JLS and I tied for closest to the pin with 5' 11" (from different angles). Quite the day on the course for us.

Also, I made two killer putts tonight. Hole #4, 35 ft putt to par it. (per J. Monson, this is the hardest hole of the course...yet somehow I par it more often than not). Hole #9, 25 ft putt from the fringe...GREAT way to end the round. I heart my putter...and my boyfriend (aka my driver).
Team J is definitely young compared to the other league members, young by at least 20 years. I couldn't help chuckle when I saw this poster in the women's restroom at the golf course tonight...golf is what keeps me young. Even though I may feel 80 years old physically much of the time (i.e. when I struggle getting up off my knees after praying tonight without stumbling) golf keeps my heart and mind young!

No comments: