Monday, July 11, 2011

The SJ and NJ Wedding Fest


The happy couple emerging from the temple!
I met NJ (SJ's new husband) in the sealing room. Things I learned about NJ within a day of knowing him.
1. He's a ham for the camera and audience, as the photos will showcase. (love this)
2. He's pretty tender-hearted
3. He's madly in love with SJ
4. He comes from a stellar family
5. He is an excellent match for my very deserving SJ.
SJ and Mr. Ham
HC, MB, and I outside the temple (MPR was at another wedding that morning, hence explaining her absence).
With HC, the other Jess, and MB at the wedding luncheon. So great seeing the other Jess!!!
We look hot in our new RL dresses...
JP and I! Do you know that every wedding up to this point I've attended in Utah has included JP? We are 2 for 2, until next week.
Dressing in a kimono takes at least three degrees and multiple hands. So gorgeous.
Introducing the bride in her wedding robe!
Let me tell you, my tender little heart couldn't be hidden during the Father/daughter dance. SJ's opera singing, rockin' awesome sister sang Butterfly kisses as SJ and her danced...and her dad was singing the words to SJ as they danced. How tender is that? I'll tell...tender enough to make me cry.

You can believe it that SJ did her own hair and makeup...totally not surprised.

NJ and SJ teach us how everyone should cut their wedding cake, with a katana blade.
clearly they are a good match, both are complete hams (love it!)

Possibly the best shot the whole night...
TP, MB, and I resting our feet at the reception
NJ and SJ with their PA girls. We love Team J! You throw one heck of a wedding!!!

2 comments:

moma berry said...

did u forget to tell me that mikey and adam were expecting something?

Sachi said...

Just saw all of these pictures and couldn't adore you more. Just magic that day -- my CA ladies will always be faces from that day in memory making the magic happen. I heart JB, MBB, MPR, HCD.