Monday, July 25, 2011

A Relaxing Saturday Catching Up With BW!

Saturday while in Utah was spent relaxing. SEC and I met my life-long friend, BW, and his wife, JW, for lunch. You may remember him by this story from our childhood. We met at 12:30 pm and then proceed to chat for the next 5.5 hours. It had been years since we saw one another and so there was much to talk about! Thanks to JW and SEC for humoring us as we went on and on and on!! You girls were so sweet to let us take up your whole afternoon with memories and strong opinions from both parties.

BW and I grew up in Teton Valley together until high school at which point BW and his family moved to St. George, UT. I can't really remember a time when I didn't know BW, nor a time when I didn't consider him one of my closest friends. It was so fun to meet JW for the first time (really really like her! BW is a lucky guy!). It was great catching up, remembering childhood stories, seeing how much has changed and those few bits of our personalities that will always remain the same. BW informed me that I've changed, that's I'm not as uptight as I once was...I agree, it must be all the golfing. After all these years I am still so thankful that I've had BW as my friend. We just can't wait so long between visits again (I'm already planning their trip to CA!).

No comments: