Thursday, February 21, 2008

Go Home!

I will never forget the time in fourth grade when Bryan Wade told me to go home because I was trying to make sure his “best buddy” at the time, Tyler Jones, was alright after getting hurt in P.E. class. After he told me to go home the first time, I told him that if he told me that again I really would go home. Like any typical fourth grade boy, he proceeded to tell me to go home again. I turn on my heels, got on my green and pink bike and pedaled as fast as I could the two blocks home. I’m not sure how that was standing up to Bryan, but I felt good about it! I was reveling in all my glory until my Grandma realized that I had ditched school. I'd probably listen to Bryan all over again. ;)

3 comments:

Gini said...

I can see the spunky Jess doing that!

Jessica said...

Hey Jessica!!!
I found your blog from Julie(Nelson) Millard blog. Crazy!!! N E ways I read that funny story and I called Audra and read it to her too. All she could do was laugh because she remembers that day too !! She said to tell you hello, and want to know where Bryan Wade is now these days?

Nice to see you, I'll be checking back soon!
Jessica (Beard) Driggs

Bryan said...

haha, Jess... I am glad that I have had the opportunity to be such an influence in your life. For the good, or the bad, at least you enjoyed "standing up to me" and retreated home. Now I just wish I would have gone home, it was a boring day at school anyway!