Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sharks vs. Flames Hockey Game!

Reasons why Hockey is my new favorite LIVE sport to watch:

1. Zamboni. I love it! It is more enthralling than most of the game. Maybe it is the OCD part of me, but watching the ice be smoothed over with such perfection is AMAZING! I relate it to the relaxing calmness one receives when watching cement being poured.

2. The players get to fight while the refs just watch, literally! We are talking, rip the gloves off and start throwing punches! It creates a thirst to see blood on the ice. Two minute penalties are totally worth paying for the excitement!

3. Body-checking! Do I really need to explain why this aspect in general is just awesome?

4. The HP Pavilion has better Hot Dogs than AT&T Park!

On a side note....look at those eyebrows! Amazing on all three ladies! Jess, Mikey, Meredith.
Mike "attempting" to get the Hot Dog in his mouth. He missed a spot. :)
I bet Mike that a goal would be scored within the first 6 minutes of play. As my prize I got the best hot dog ever! ;) Mike is quickly learning that one should never bet against me!


The Flames WON!!! I'm just saying that I was singing "Oh, Canada" very proudly last night! I had to represent for my Canadian family! ;)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks like fun. Chicago has a pro hockey team, but we haven't made it to a game yet. Hopefully the hot dogs are just as good here, because I'm totally craving one after your pictures! haha. PS. The eyebrows are fabulous - eyebrow flossing I presume...