Saturday, January 21, 2012

HB's Birthday: We Threw A Party

We do not throw big parties very often (maybe three times a year) but HB is a big enough deal that we threw her a party for the big 26! I have been extremely excited for the big day because that means HB is now in the 2nd ward! YAY for me! And her. And JLS. And the rest of the ward. Sad for MP and KM, but we are working on them. 

JLS was in charge of the cake...and I was in charge of decor. JLS makes killer cakes...she made that princess castle from scratch. 
I also thought the birthday princess needed a crown...and I must confess, Britt did most of the decorating, per my delegation. What can I say, delegation is my strength. 
MP ready to celebrate some more...
The sassy, hilarious birthday girl with her castle. 

1 comment:

brittney perry said...

yes. 20 minutes worth of decorating = solid freaking gold.