Sunday, April 6, 2008

Eyebrow Threading


The results of our eyebrow threading! I should have been thinking and done the "before and after" shots, but I forgot. I heart threading. I go once a month and it honestly makes me smile for weeks. Threading is a middle eastern technique. Natasha, my threader, uses regular thread, twists the thread along the lines of your brow, pulls and removes the hair. It is less painful and easier. Natasha was very impressed that my Mom never plucks or waxes her brows. Now I know where to credit my beautiful brows. Considering that my eyebrows make my Top 5 most amazing physical features list, threading once a month is the least I can do to show my appreciation. :)

3 comments:

Gini said...

I'm telling you the Ericksons have the best eyebrows! I have always told Jason that I hope our girls get his eyebrows and not mine. His are the perfect shape.(For some reason he has never liked that comment though)

Anonymous said...

"You're so vain..." :)

Jake and Megan said...

Threading isn't around in Blackfoot, but sounds so cool! I hate get my eyebrows waxed it hurts! It is true that Ericksons have great eyebrows. I had a lady ask if I plucked Jace's eyebrows to get them that shape--what???