Friday, February 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KT!

Happy Birthday KT! Thanks for being a true and constant friend all these years and in the years to come.

***It wouldn't be a true birthday post without a list...now remember that this is NOT an exhaustive list of why I heart KT...that could take ages to read...AND in no particular order.
PS: The first person besides KT to figure out the double significance for 14 reasons will win something (maybe I'll even throw in a hug...or a high five...all depending on how much I like the person to win).
1. Not only can KT pull off PINK tights but she DOES! (See below)
2. Constant in her devotion to God, in her duty, in her family, in her friendships.
3. She makes heart shaped waffles with chocolate chips.
4. She remembers my strong heart for me when I forget.

5. Gives of herself freely (i.e. tutoring every week and loves it).
6. We have matching Ninja North Face jackets.
7. She clearly has Ninja skills (see below for evidence).
8. Feisty, strong, straight shooter, honestly gives feedback.

9. Understands the importance of hot tubbing.
10. Loves Oysters.

11. She's the gchat queen! I cannot share entire chats since they really all run together but I'll give you a teaser to get a sense of the greatest...
me: exactly
12:50 PM KT: but ya. it's good.
how was the wedding?
me: it was wonderful
and raining
but wonderful
KT: awesome
12:51 PM me: I love love
and marriage
KT: hahaha
why?
12:52 PM me: it is just happy...i am not sure what I drank but lately I am becoming a softy, maybe even a romantic (a closet romantic of course)
KT: hahaha
right
hee hee
12. Detail oriented...in all the right ways.

13. Loves her family, shows it both by word and deed. An example to live by.
14. Beautiful young and as she increases in wisdom with age! (see above).


1 comment:

Deborah said...

That is so sweet! What a good friend you are.