Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Golf Vacation: Berry Oil Represents!

Monday I was lucky enough to throw on the Berry Oil hat again and golf in a tourney that my Dadio organized for the IPMA. Thanks Dadio! It was held at Huntsman Springs, a gorgeous Scottish links course that lies in the shadows of the Grand Tetons. I was very impressed!
Dan's (Yes, THE Dan, as in the originator of the famous Sloppy Dans) team took first. Yes he's rubbing it that he took first place. Congrats!
Matty and Amie's team took 2nd, I just stole his envelope.

During a four day period we golfed 45 holes, including the 18 holes for the tournament. The jury is still out whether I love my new putter or not after the 45 holes. I do however still heart my driver and 7 iron! Now if one needed to describe what their ambition for retirement I could explain it in two words: golf bum. I had a taste of retirement this week and I like it (a lot)! Washing each round down with some sweet nectar, DP, was an added bonus!

No comments: