Wednesday, September 29, 2010

VOTE For My Friend, Jason

Jason has CF (Cystic Fibrosis). Jason is the son of my Dad's childhood best friend, Brad. I've known Jason my whole life, as our families have shared in many wonderful life events throughout our lives, including but not limited to more baseball games than one can count. Jason's attitude of hope and determination is contagious. Maybe it is because Jason has CF and I have CP that I have such a tender spot in my heart for this man that will always be a cute curly redheaded little boy in my eyes. Watch this video and you'll see what I mean.

After you watch the video I have an action item for you...and this action item is worth completing!


There are 3 super easy ways to vote:

and
by phone

(1–888–305–9808 and 19)
or
by text

(text VOTE19 to 30364)


3 comments:

Deborah said...

Done and done. :)

Jess said...

Thanks Deborah!

Deborah said...

No problem! Happy to help.