Saturday, February 12, 2011

JP and L. Smithie Go To The Ball

JP was nice enough to let us (mostly CW let's be honest) doll her up for the Ball. Yes, at Stanford they have Balls. The ladies looked gorgeous! (I hope I used enough hairspray for those curls to last at least 90 minutes. Their dates were pretty handsome as well (but the one photo I snapped with them was blurry). Thanks for letting CW and I play...I'll let you girls be my proxy for such evenings anytime. :)
The dresses were beautiful! L. Smithie rocks maroon and black is killer on JP.
A shot of the back of JP's hair.
I couldn't quite talk JP into wearing the pink heels all evening (apparently comfort over style is preferred while dancing the night away at a Ball), however she did sport them long enough for me to snap this picture. JP, this is proof that your calves need to be in your Top 5 physical features!

No comments: